Welcome to Shenghua Chemical !
Waterproof construction 11 questions,No water leakage!
Water leakage has always been the most headache in the process of living at home. What can we do to completely eliminate leakage? What is the key point of construction? Waterproof construction 11 ask, help you stop the house leakage.
1. What are the steps of waterproof construction?
Treatment of base course → additional layer / detail node → first coating → second coating → coating of surface course → first closed water test → construction of protective facing course → second closed water test → project quality acceptance.
2. What is the most critical step in waterproof construction?
The most critical step in the waterproof construction is the base surface treatment and the strengthening treatment of detail node waterproof. The quality of the base is the key to the success or failure of waterproof, and the strengthening treatment of detail is also to ensure the normal function of the waterproof layer in the process of structural deformation.
3. How to deal with basement?
(1) The slope of ground drainage shall meet the design requirements;
(2) The base course shall be of sufficient strength, solid, flat and free from sand, and the base course shall be free from ponding and water;
(3) Dust, oil, particles and other sundries on the surface of the base course shall be cleaned;
(4) The intersection of plane and facade, corner and internal and external corner shall be plastered with cement mortar to form small fillet;
(5) Pipe fittings, sanitary ware, floor drain, drain, etc. connected with the base course shall be installed firmly before the construction of the waterproof layer, and the construction of the waterproof layer can only be carried out after the installation;
(6) The pipe surface shall be roughened or antirust treated.
4. What principle should be followed and what standard should be reached for scraping and coating waterproof layer?
The principle of scraping and coating the waterproof layer shall be based on the details (pipe root, water outlet, etc.) before the large surface (wall and ground).
The internal and external corners should be made into circular arc shape. Before large-area waterproof construction, sealing materials should be embedded in the reserved grooves according to the design requirements. At the joints of gutter, eaves gutter, internal and external corners, pipe roots, etc., brush the paint twice with a brush.
The waterproof coating is fully applied without omission and firmly bonded with the base course. There is no bubble, crack or delamination, the surface is flat, the coating height of the rolled up part is basically uniform, and the thickness must meet the requirements of the product. The waterproof coating construction shall be carried out step by step according to the time schedule specified in the instruction manual. After the construction link is completed, other subsequent engineering construction shall be carried out.
5. Is the thicker the waterproof coating, the better?
No, some rigid waterproof materials are too thick and easy to crack. Generally, the thicker the flexible waterproof materials are, the better. However, as long as the waterproof thickness is 1.5mm in the national acceptance code, it can be used as a separate waterproof layer.
6. What are the specific waterproof requirements for each part of the house?
The floors and walls of all the rooms in the bathroom, kitchen, balcony, basement and the first floor shall be provided with waterproof layer. The water pipe groove in the wall shall also be waterproof. When the pipeline and floor drain pass through the floor slab, the waterproof layer around the hole must be constructed carefully. The groove larger than the pipe diameter shall be chiseled for the embedded water pipe in the wall, and the plastering in the groove shall be smooth, and the waterproof coating shall be applied. Tip: if the original drainage and sewage pipes and floor drains are changed during decoration, waterproof measures must be strengthened around them.
7. What key links should be supervised during the construction of waterproof layer?
① Waterproof parts shall be comprehensive;
② The construction of waterproof layer shall be in strict accordance with the product specification and brushed to the specified thickness;
③ The construction process should be meticulous: the joints between the wall and the ground, the internal and external corners, the water pipes, floor drains, the surrounding of sanitary wares and the seedling ditches where the cold and hot pipes are laid are the key waterproof parts, which must be meticulous during the construction
8. Why should protective layer be made after waterproof construction?
After the waterproof layer is completed, it is necessary to continue the construction and tiling on it, which is often easy to cause the damage of the waterproof layer. If the damaged part is not repaired or not found, it will inevitably cause leakage in the future, so the protective layer shall be applied. Generally, cement is added with interfacial agent and then added with rigid waterproof material to mix and brush evenly. The strength of this mixture after setting is higher than that of ordinary concrete materials. At the same time, because rigid waterproof material is added, it is also a waterproof barrier, intended to kill two birds with one stone. This kind of waterproof can be foolproof.
9. After waterproof, why do we need to do closed water test?
Closed water test can verify whether the waterproof function of the waterproof layer is normal. For the closed water test, the door and the water outlet shall be sealed. The depth of the highest point aquifer shall not be less than 20 mm, and the storage time shall not be less than 24 hours. Check whether there is any leakage point.
10. How to judge whether the waterproofing is done well?
Mainly through closed water test. Visual inspection method: open the downstairs toilet and bath room to observe whether there is water seepage trace or water drop. Contact inspection method: touch the suspected water seepage place by hand to confirm whether there is water leakage.
11. Under what circumstances do you need to do a drenching test?
For the acceptance of lightweight wall waterproof construction, water spraying test shall be adopted. That is to say, the water pipe shall be sprayed continuously from top to bottom for about 30 minutes on the wall surface with waterproof coating, and the wall surface on the other side shall not be accepted until there is no seepage.
Tile adhesive technology train...
Waterproof construction 11 que...
Several common problems in the...
Difference between white cemen...
Brief introduction of Grouting...
Do you know about decorative p...
Year End Promotion Technical F...
Year end promotion machine!
Do you know dry hanging glue/ ...
What's the difference between ...